Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with the ESHO Bylaw before proceeding to the next part.
If you have questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
By using our platforms, you agree:
- that you have read and will comply with the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) set out below;
- to reserve discussions, shared files and content for this medium. This is a great medium with which to solicit the advice of your peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation; and
- that you are entering into a legally binding contract on the terms and conditions below in respect of your use of the platform.
Terms of Service policy comprises binding terms and conditions including:
Acceptable Use rules;
Discussion group etiquette and
Community terms and conditions
Acceptable Use Rules
In using this platform and positing material to this platform, you agree not to, and agree not to assist or abet anyone else to:
- post material that could be considered prejudicial, racist, off-topic, inflammatory, repetitive, discriminatory, defamatory, vexatious, insensitive, offensive or otherwise inappropriate or unlawful;
- use abusive, vulgar, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening language or otherwise violate any law;
- infringe the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any party;
- post material that contains private and/or personal information such as phone numbers and email addresses;
- seek medical advice (consult your local medical professional) or disclose personal health information;
- promote commercial services and products, or causes;
- post spam (e.g. posting with such frequency or repetitiveness that others may be discouraged from posting, posts that are irrelevant to the topic and/or the ESHO’s mission, and ‘follow me’ posts;
- post or contribute to trolling (defined as comments that appear intended to send the discussion in a fruitless direction);
- link inappropriately to other web pages or sites, personal or otherwise
Discussion Group Etiquette
You agree to comply with the following:
- Respect others. Focus on the content of posts and not on the people making them. Please extend the benefit of the doubt to newer guests and members; there’s no such thing as a stupid question.
- Respect the purpose of the platform. Use the platform to share successes, challenges, constructive feedback, questions, and goals instead of products or services that you provide. If you’ve found a product or service helpful, please share your experience with the group in a respectful way.
- Use caution when discussing people, products, services and information. Information posted on the discussion groups and in the libraries is available for all to see.
- Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
Please note that all discussions, posts and material in this platform may be moderated by ESHO. ESHO reserves the right to:
- not display any material or post or discussion;
- permanently or temporarily ban a member from posing material, being involved in a discussion or contacting members for any reason including a breach of the AUP;
- ban a member permanently or temporarily at any time including before a member makes their first post or enters their first discussion by notifying that member by email;
- take down any material, post or discussion at any time;
- withdraw the platform for any reason;
- notify relevant authorities of material it considers unlawful; and
- make comments or posts on any matter.
Terms and Conditions
The below are additional legally binding terms and conditions which you agree to by using the platform. Please do not use the platform if you do not agree to these terms and conditions.
This site is provided as a service for the members of ESHO. I accept that my login credentials are provided to me as an ESHO member and are not to be shared. I take full responsibility for all activity arising from my login credentials even if I did not undertake that activity. ESHO is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. We disclaim all warranties with regard to information posted on this site, whether posted by ESHO or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchant ability and fitness. In no event shall ESHO be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this site.
By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the intellectual property rights with respect to such material or has received permission from the rights owner. In addition, the posting party grants ESHO and users of this site the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information or other material.
Messages should not be posted if they encourage or facilitate members to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or implicitly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another’s business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade. Messages that encourage or facilitate an agreement about the following subjects are inappropriate: prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale; salaries; profits, profit margins, or cost data; market shares, sales territories, or markets; allocation of customers or territories; or selection, rejection, or termination of customers or suppliers.
ESHO does not actively monitor the site for inappropriate postings and does not on its own undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of ESHO we will take all appropriate action.
ESHO reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.